Thursday, September 11, 2008

So we got good word that Chris will be able to fly home once his ship reaches Hawaii. So we are expecting him home a week earlier than originally planned. I am so excited and stressed. I know how close we are to seeing each other again. I keep thinking of how that moment is going to feel. I hope that it feels as if no time has passed before. I pray that Gavin still remembers his Daddy and that Logan is just drawn to him as if he was here all along. We are doing great and I just hope that I can keep myself busy enough until he comes home.

3 comments:

The Koza's said...

I know that everything will be perfect. Ricky did not meet Kaleb until he was 3 1/2 months old. Kaleb clung to him just like he was never gone. He remembered his voice and hardly wanted me to hold him anymore. I am so excited that he gets to come home early. Try to plan something for ever weekend until he comes home so the days go by so much faster. Good Luck and I am so excited for you!

Julie said...

I'm so glad for you guys that he gets to come home a little bit earlier. I imagine you'll have someone there to take pictures, I can't wait to see them!!!! If you NEED someone to take pictures, I have a good friend down in that area http://juliestainbrookphotography.blogspot.com/ who I know would be willing to come take some pictures.

Do you have any new pictures of the boys?

we miss you guys and I am so happy that you will get to see him soon.

Julie said...

I LOVE the zoo pictures!!! Gavin is growing up so fast! And Logan is adorable, he looks like a "mini chris".

I can't wait till he gets to be home with you guys!