Sunday, August 31, 2008

So Close

We are getting down to the end of christopher's deployment and I am starting to get excited and nervious about his return. When I think of him getting to meet his second son I am overwhelmed with emotions. I feel so much joy with Logan in our family and Chris has been missing out on that joy. I can't wait to see the expression that comes over his face when we see each other again. He has been so missed, but this time has really created much change and I have learned so much more about myself that I wouldn't have learned otherwise. I love him so much and thank him everyday for his service. 

1 comment:

Zac and Christine said...

the pictures look great! You dont even look like you have had two handsome boys!! I'm jealous about the beach pic though. It's cold and rainy here in Washington!!