Friday, December 26, 2008

What a great Christmas

I am so sad that Christmas came and went so fast. We had a great Christmas and we feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. Gavin still wasn't all that into it, but he did get some things that he really liked. Logan got a lot too that I hope he will enjoy playing with in the next few months. Christopher was so adorable and wrote me two beautiful songs. That is the best gift that I got this holiday season. I hope that everyone else had a great day.

1 comment:

The Koza's said...

I didn't know that all of those pictures were on the bottom of your page until about 2 minutes ago! Logan is SO adorable!!!!! And Gavin is such a big boy now! The almost 2 year old is such a sweet little boy and getting more and more handsome everytime I see him. I hope you are taking care of yourself and please have a Happy New Year!!!!