Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas to all! This is my favorite time of the year and although everyone has very little to give this year I am inspired to give more of my heart. I am baking this year and giving gifts that are more personal. I am so thankful that we have both of our boys this Christmas and I am looking forward to see how Gavin will react. Last year he was more interested in the wrapping paper so I am hopeing that he really gets into it this year. We are also very thankful that Chris is home to celebrate with all of us. That to me is the best gift I could get. God Bless and remember the reason for this season.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Merry Christmas Erin! I miss you and hope to come down to visit before too long. :)

Melinda said...

I know I commented already on this post, but just wanted to say I've been thinking about you and praying for you. All here is good and we miss you. Take care!