Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Organic

So I have decided to go organic to improve on what we are consuming. I am really excited about this new change in our lifestyle. This may sound very strange to some people, but I feel closer to nature and also much closer to God now than ever. It has a lot to do with recycling, using hybrid diapers, and choosing to eat organic. I just feel like I am in such a good place in my life and I feel like I am doing really well because I am forced to do it on my own in this moment and because of our two wonderful boys that challange me to be better everyday. It is amazing being green!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those diapers look like a great idea. Wish I had known about them when the trio was born, I'm sure it would have saved me a lot of $$$$$ in the end.
We miss you guys! Any new pictures of the boys?

Julie said...

I LOVE the new pictures! He is SO handsome! How is big brother doing? We miss you guys too and talk about you all the time at work!