Sunday, July 6, 2008

Going Green

When I became a mother I finally came into my own, I feel like I found my true self. I want everyone to know how serious I am about doing what we can now to help the quality of our environment. I am so excited to have found these amazing hybrid diapers ( g diapers) that are breathable like cloth diapers without all the mess. You can flush the liners or throw them away. It only takes 50-150 days for these liners to break down, unlike disposibles that take 500 years. I also discovered "Green Baby" a book that shows you how you can make a differance and help save our planet while improving your familys quality of life. I feel it is so important that we teach our children by example, we need to show them how to recycle and incourage them to do their part. 

No comments: